Sports complex vote yays and nays
Worcester County voters who have requested mail-in ballots may start to receive them any day. I encourage all those voting by mail, as well as those voting in person and by absentee ballot to vote against Question A.
- The use of public funds for the construction and operation of a Sports Complex in the north end of the county.
- Traffic congestion.
- A facility with no business plan.
- The disrespect conveyed to the people of Berlin.
- The oversaturation of sports facilities in the mid-Atlantic region.
- A project in which participation rates in most sports have shown a decline.
- A fast tracked sports complex that never appeared in our County Capital Improvement Plan until less than a year ago.
Vote against Question A! Thank you.
Vincent dePaul Gisriel Jr.